10.04.2009

Project

I am soooo close to being done with my project! My imaginary client is an executive in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I designed the apartment complex and then one unit for my client. I decided to make her a woman, but most of the finishes could go either way. I'm not entirely happy with the execution, but I am happy with a lot of my ideas. I just need to get to the point where I can translate my ideas into sellable renderings! I've been working on this project for seven weeks - here is the fruit of my labor!


the tools of my trade
part of my floor plan
this is the living room
and here are the actual finishes
this is the dining room
...and my kitchen finishes
an elevation of my kitchen/my best rendering for this project
my bedroom finishes/favorite concept for this project
my not-so-great execution of my awesome concept

No comments: